Salt, Yellow Prussiate of Soda (Anti-Caking Agent)
|Unit Count||48.0 Ounce|
- ON YOUR TABLE FOR GENERATIONS – Morton has been a household staple since 1848
- A FUNDAMENTAL INGREDIANT – long enjoyed by chefs for its taste, texture and ease of use, Morton Kosher Salt can be used to bring out the natural flavors of a wide variety of dishes
- TEXTURE TAILORED FOR YOU – use our COARSE kosher salt for rimming drink glasses or brining poultry, it is just that versatile
- FOR ALL SEASONS – No pun intended! Whether it’s your next dinner party or a night in, Morton has it covered
- JUST A PINCH – That’s all it takes. Take your meal to the next level with Morton
Long enjoyed by chefs for its taste, texture and ease of use, Morton Coarse Kosher Salt is considered a fundamental ingredient that can be used to bring out the natural flavors of a wide variety of dishes. The coarse texture of Morton Kosher Salt makes it easy to grab and sprinkle just the perfect amount, allowing you to easily control the amount of salt you add to all your cooking. The compact flakes perfectly adhere to food for ideal flavor enhancement. Morton Coarse Kosher Salt is Kosher certified for use in preparing kosher meals. At Morton Salt, we make sure only the best salt crystals reach your plate, so every dish you create will be as flavorful as you intend.