|Unit Count||2.0 Count|
|Special Feature||Strong paper cleaning|
About this item
- 55 Heavy duty Shop Towels Blue disposable / Standard Roll Wipes , sheet size 11 inch x 9.4 inch , 2 Roll Bundle Pack. 110 total sheets in bundle. With a total area square foot of 39.5 per roll
- These multi-purpose shop towels are designed for cleaning up grease, liquids, oils and spills in automotive repair shops and garages. More economical than cloth Can be used again and again
- These paper shop towels are ultra-strong , durable and work well even when they're wet and offer low lint.
- Using disposable shop towels (as an alternative to laundered cloth towels) better protects you from lead exposure; Use them for changing oil, refilling fluids and general automotive maintenance
- The portable standard roll format fits on standard paper towel dispensers and comes perforated, so you can always get what you need
Whether you own an automotive shop (painting, detailing, or cleaning), are a D.I.Y. weekend warrior or are simply cleaning the garage, Scott Shop Towels Original (Blue) in standard rolls are a must in your list of supplies. These utility shop towels are ideal for changing oil, refilling fluids and general, multi-purpose automotive maintenance. They are the multi-purpose shop towels that can help you get just about any job done right! Plus, the convenient standard roll is portable, has perforated towels and fits on standard paper towel holders. Whether you’re detailing, cleaning, staining, or polishing, trust Scott Shop Towels Original to help get the job done. When it comes to wiping a surface – whether it’s a counter or machine part – there’s a perception that using a rag or shop towel multiple times is less wasteful than using a disposable wipe. A man in KleenGuard apparel using a red WypAll wiper Rags and shop towels made of cloth material (and recycled clothing) can often complicate instead of improving the manufacturing processes, according to the Kimberly-Clark Professional report “Industrial Wipers: How They Impact Product Quality, Productivity, Worker Health & the Environment.” Because rags and towels sometimes leave behind lint, dirt and debris, using them can compromise a manufacturing process and those contaminants can potentially get into the product being manufactured, resulting in rework. “If anything, rags and laundered shop towels increase defects,” said Ankur Gupta, category manager, WypAll Wipes, at Kimberly-Clark Professional. For instance, rags that have been used to wipe down industrial equipment contain debris like metal shavings and pins. A 2011 study conducted by Gradient, an environmental and risk science consulting firm, and co-sponsored by Kimberly-Clark Professional found that a worker using up to 12 laundered shop towels a day may be exposed to high levels of antimony, beryllium, cadmium, cobalt, copper, lead and molybdenum.
Be the first to review “2-PACK 1 COUNT Scott Shop Towels 1 Count”