Bulgur (Wheat Berries)
- 1 glass of Fine Bulgur
- 2 glasses of hot water ( to wet bulgur )
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 3-4 fresh onion ( chopped)
- ¼ bunch of fresh parsley ( chopped )
- ½ lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint leaves ( chopped )
- 5 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt, black pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- Mix water, salt and bulgur in a cup and let it rest to absorb water.
- Put it into a wire screen, pass from cold water and filter the water.
- Mix tomatoes, fresh onions, parsley, lemon juice, mint, olive oil and black pepper in a cup.
- Add bulgur and blend all.
- Diligently separate the salad onto 4 equal plates; serve with sliced lemon and lettuce leaves.
Fine Bulgur Halva With Ice Cream
- Char pine kernels with sunflower oil. Add bulgur and continue charring for approximately 15 more minutes at very low heat. Add butter and vanillin and mix them.
- Boil water and grape molasses in a separate cup. Pour it onto bulgur you charred. When bulgur slightly absorbs water add half of the sugar and the remaining sugar five minutes later.
- After mixing several times close the cap and turn off the heat; let it rest for 15 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream.
- For Serving: 4 balls of vanillin ice cream
- 4 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of pine kernels
- 2 glasses of Fine Bulgur
- 1 package of vanillin
- 5 glass of sugar
- 1 glass of grape molasses
- 2 glasses of water