The Threat of Entrapment
Entrapment, the inability to escape a vehicle in the event of an emergency, is a very real threat to motorists. According to the US Bureau of Transportation Statistics last publication, there are over 42,000 automobile fatalities each year in the U.S. That is almost 1 death every 12 minutes. An estimated 500 people died while locked inside their vehicles, trapped inside due to submersion, roll-over or car fire. Thanks to the resqme tool, today more than 3 million of people are driving with peace of mind.
How Does it Work?
resqme easily fits on to your keychain with a detachable clip. This small size also allows it to be hung with the lanyard on the rear mirror or attached on the sun visor with the visor clip. In the event of an entrapment, pull the clip away from the product to reveal the cutter (blade). Hook the blade over the jammed seat belt and slice it diagonally to free yourself. To activate the window breaker, simply push the black cylindrical head against the side window until the concealed spring-loaded spike releases and shatters the window. Shattering a side window with resqme takes as little as 12 lb of pressure, meaning that virtually anyone can use it.
The product benefits:
- 10+ years saving lives
- Proudly Made in USA
- Compact, lightweight and yet powerful
- Easy and safe to use
- 3 easy steps: PULL, CUT, BREAK
- Reloads itself for multiple use
- Tested every year for reliability
- Awarded at multiple events: The latest being the Red Dot Design Award in March 2014
- A gift for life for your loved ones
- Comes with premium accessories for multiple storage options
What's in the Box:
- 4 original resqme tools for the whole family: Black, Orange, Blue, Yellow
- 2 key rings
- 2 lanyards
- 2 visor clips
- Instruction manual
- Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 0.6 x 1.3 inches