The Lifetime Tamarack™ 120 Kayak is a "sit-on-top" kayak that has a comfortable backrest for long paddling adventures. Designed for extreme safety and stability, the Tamarack has a stable flat bottom with deep tracking channels and stability chine rails. The kayak is constructed of blow-molded high-density polyethylene (HDPE), making it durable, UV-protected and impact resistant. The lightweight, 50-pound design and front and rear carry handles make it easy to transport to and from the waterfront. With shock cord straps, multiple footrest positions and a 6" rear compartment, this kayak offers plenty of "extras" to enhance your paddling experience.
- Constructed of UV-protected high-density polyethylene
- Lightweight 50 lb. design
- Multiple footrest positions for different size riders
- Comfortable seat back
- Stable flat bottom
- Easy carry handle
- Front and rear shock cord straps
- 6" rear storage compartment
- Paddle cradles
- Front and rear T-handles for easy transport
- Deep hull tracking channels, stability chine rails
- Durable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction
- UV-protected–will not fade, crack or peel
For additional information, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800-255-3865.