The Muskie Angler Kayak is a "sit-on-top" kayak that has a comfortable padded seat backrest for long paddling and fishing adventures. Designed for extreme safety and stability, the Tamarack™ Angler features a stable flat bottom with deep tracking channels and stability chine rails. The kayak is constructed of blow-molded high-density polyethylene (HDPE) making it durable, UV-protected and impact-resistant. A lightweight, 50-pound design with front/rear carry handles makes it easy to transport to and from the waterfront. With fishing rod holders, shock cord straps, multiple footrest positions and two 6" center compartments, this kayak has plenty of "extras" to enhance your paddling and fishing experience.
- Constructed of UV-protected high-density polyethylene
- Durable 50 lb. (22.7 kg) design
- Multiple footrest positions for different sized riders
- Comfortable padded seat back for long paddling
- Stable flat bottom, two flush-mounted fishing rod holders
- One top-mount fishing rod holder, front and rear shock cord straps
- Two 6" storage compartments in rear and center
- Paddle cradle with shock cord, front and rear T-handles for easy transport
- Deep hull tracking channels, stability chine rails
- Durable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction, UV-Protected–will not fade, crack, or peel
For additional information, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800-255-3865
120" x 30" x 14"