Product details have been supplied by the Manufacturer, and are hosted by a third party.
Get your nutrition fromAmerica’s #1 gummy vitamin brand! vitafusion Calcium+D3 a delicious fusion of essential nutrients with natural fruit and cream flavors that provides a great-tasting and convenient alternative totraditional, hard-to-swallow pills. Each serving has as much calcium as two 6 oz glasses of milk!
- Helps support bones and teeth.*
- 500 mg of Calcium and 1,000 IU of Vitamin D per serving.
- ONLY gummy vitamin brand with Clinically Proven Absorption†
- Absolutely NO gluten, NO dairy, NO artificial flavors, NO high fructose corn syrup and NO synthetic FD&C dye
vitafusion: America’s #1 Calcium Gummy Vitamin Brand!*
*Based on Nielsen AOC, 52 weeks ending 1/26/19
Did you know that calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body with 99% stored in the bones and teeth?1,2
Calcium is essential for attaining optimum bone mass by helping to provide strength and rigidity to bones.3,4
It’s partner —vitamin D— encourages and improves calcium absorption from the gut and promotes bone mineralization to help strengthen bones.1,3
Calcium and vitamin D supplementation may help you meet the recommended intake to assure you are feeding your bones nutrition they deserve.
BIG news! vitafusionis the ONLY gummy vitamin brand with Clinically Proven Absorption!†
What does that mean for you? Now you can trust that the essential nutrients in our vitamins are being successfully absorbed by your body, seamlessly supplying your system with the nourishing fuel it needs to be and feel your very best! Simply put, we provide you what you need, when you need it.
Discover the secret to a wholesome vitamin experience with Clinically Proven Absorption† to ensure you are getting the nutrition you need with confidence!
† Vitamins C & D
What does the word fusion mean to you? For us, it’s everything! Nutritious and delicious fusion is who we are and what we do, just as our name vitafusionwould suggest!
vitafusionstands for a better way to vitamin, with a fusion of natural fruit flavors, award-winning taste and the essential nutrients your body needs. The result is an unbeatable combination of nutritious and delicious, America’s #1 gummy vitamin brand!
So say goodbye forever to bland pills! vitafusion gets you the daily nutrition you need in an award-winning yummy gummy.
vitafusionCalcium is a recipient of theChefsBest Excellence Award. TheChefsBest Excellence Awardis awarded to brands that surpass quality standards established by independent professional chefs.
Our Research & Development department, food scientists, and sensory experience team ensure that we’re delivering the very best gummy experience. It all starts with our consumer, as we use design thinking as our operational model with our consumers’ preferences serving as the guiding light. By using cutting-edge transformational technology and robust testing methodologies within our consumer-centric design, we can offer our valued customers an award-winning taste throughout our product portfolio.
Suggested Use:As a dietary supplement, take two (2) gummy vitamins per day. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
Servings per Bottle:50
To ensure quality and potency through expiration, this dietary supplement is manufactured with higher active ingredient levels than the indicated Amount Per Serving. Take only as directed. Do not exceed suggested dosage. If you have a medical condition, are on medication, are pregnant or nursing or have questions regarding your nutritional needs, consult a qualified healthcare professional before using this product. An individual’s need for this product may be met through a varied and well balanced diet. Do not use if the inner seal is broken or missing. This product may settle during shipping. Do not expose to excessive heat or moisture. Colors will darken over time. This does not alter the potency of the product.
1. Committee to Review Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin D and Calcium, Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine. Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium and Vitamin D. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 2010.
2. National Institutes of Health, Office of Dietary Supplements. (2017). Calcium: Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. Retrieved from https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Calcium-HealthProfessional/
3. Medeiros, D.M. & Wildman, R.E.C. (2015). Advanced Human Nutrition. (3rd ed.). Jones & Bartlett Learning; Burlington, MA.
4. Meier, C., & Kränzlin, M.E. (2011). Calcium supplementation, osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease. Swiss MedWkly,141: w13260.
Product Nutritional Information