With each sip of this great tasting, naturally flavored and naturally sweetened vitamin drink mix, you can feel the nutrients flow through your body in a wave of Emergen-C® rejuvenation.
We offer the formula, flavor, fizz and FUN you’re looking for with these 3 flavors of our vitamin supplement drink mix!
- 7 B vitamins including B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and B12 enhance energy naturally†without caffeine.
- Great for post-workout, replace key electrolytes lost through perspiration.†
- 1,000 mg of vitamin C plus other antioxidants zinc and manganese support your immune system.†
- Vitamin Cis essential in maintaining a healthy immune system, and is critical to the formation of collagen, a structural protein that supports the skin and internal organs.†
- Zincis crucial to the immune system. It helps maintain white blood cell activity, and helps support antioxidant protection.†
- Thiamin (B1)plays a key role in the body’s metabolic cycle for generating energy; helps in the metabolism of carbohydrates; and helps maintain a healthy nervous system.†
- Riboflavin (B2)is critical in breaking down carbohydrates, proteins, and fats so your body can use them for energy and repair.†
- Niacin (B3)is a component of coenzymes that are involved in producing energy and building larger molecules such as fatty acids and some life-sustaining hormones.†
- Vitamin B6plays a role in forming energy-rich compounds and niacin, red blood cell and fat metabolism, nervous system functions, and modulation of hormones. Vitamin B6 is a dietarily important nutrient because the body cannot make it.†
- Folic Acid (B9)produces healthy effects in the body and cells by functioning with enzymes. Folic acid works with two other B vitamins, B12 & B6, to help maintain healthy levels of homocysteine, an amino acid, in the blood.†
- Vitamin B12is used in helping metabolize food for energy and making healthy red blood cells. Healthy red blood cells help carry oxygen to cells and may help promote feelings of energy.†
- Pantothenic Acid (B5)is an essential nutrient. A form of pantothenic acid is used in the body to help generate energy from fat, carbohydrates, and proteins.†
Electrolytes and energy metabolism minerals
- Calciumsupports healthy hydration, muscle function, and also plays a critical role in the electrical conduction system of the heart.†
- Magnesiumsupports healthy hydration and muscle function. Over three hundred enzymes require magnesium as a cofactor.†
- Sodiumsupports healthy hydration, nerve and muscle function, and blood pH.†
- Potassiumsupports healthy hydration and is especially important for normal muscle contraction.†
- Phosphorusis an essential element used in the body as a structural component and participates in energy production and storage.†