Now there are proven, natural ingredients to help you maintain healthy blood sugar levels.*†
They come together in trunature®CinSulin®, an important part of your healthy lifestyle. CinSulin is for people concerned about the amount of sugar in their blood, a level that can be affected by factors such as weight, diet, exercise, smoking, blood pressure, family history and stress.
Cinnamon, a major constituent of CinSulin, along with the nutrients Chromium and Vitamin D3, have been shown to have a positive effect on blood sugar in numerous clinical studies. What’s more, CinSulin is a water-extract of cinnamon; concentrated, powerful, safe, and natural!
Clinical studies and research have shown that the ingredients found in CinSulin can potentially help:
Enhance insulin function, for more efficient glucose metabolism.*†1,2
Lower blood glucose levels*†3,4,5
Reduce fasting glycemia and oxidative stress*†6
Improve other factors, such as blood pressure, percentage body fat, and lean body mass and function as an antioxidant*†1,6,7
CinSulin is a cinnamon extract with other key nutrients
Cinnamon is an important nutrient for people concerned about blood sugar. In studies, it’s been shown to affect multiple steps related to glucose and insulin function, such as the ability to boost chemicals that activate insulin receptors and decrease those that inactivate them, potentially due to the cinnamon polyphenols.*†1,6 The formula also provides Chromium, which has also been shown to help improve insulin sensitivity1, and Vitamin D3, for its potential role in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.*†8
CinSulin is a patented, water extract of cinnamon.
Why is this important? Because whole, common cinnamon is associated with certain drawbacks and risks, which can include allergic reactions, mouth irritation, and a decrease in blood coagulation. In fact, studies support the choice of an extract over other forms of cinnamon for these reasons.3,4During the gentle extraction process, the components that can cause these negative effects are removed, while preserving cinnamon’s beneficial actives.
Because it’s an extract, the beneficial actives in CinSulin are more concentrated. That’s why just two CinSulin capsules equals ten common cinnamon capsules.
CinSulin is standardized.
CinSulin is standardized to deliver a consistent level of beneficial actives. From capsule to capsule, and bottle to bottle, you can rely on trunature®CinSulin.
CinSulin is clinically proven to support healthy blood sugar levels.*∆† In fact, clinical studies have validated the results: CinSulin is safe and effective, naturally. In addition to making CinSulin part of your daily routine, there are many factors that affect blood sugar and steps you can and should take to help maintain healthy levels.
• Healthy Eating– Plan your meals around the right balance of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Your doctor or dietitian can help you determine the food choices and portions that are right for you.
• Meal Timing– Blood sugar levels are highest after you eat. To lessen the amount of change in your levels, schedule your meals at the same time every day, eat several smaller meals daily or incorporate healthy snacks between meals.
• Exercise– Physical activity improves your body’s response to insulin and working muscles burn sugar, so with your doctor’s consent, make exercise part of your daily routine. This can also help you control your weight, another factor that affects blood sugar levels.
• Dealing with Stress– The hormones produced during stress can cause your blood sugar levels to rise. It’s not always possible to avoid stress, but you can help minimize its affect on your body through exercise, yoga, meditation or just setting aside time each day for any ritual that helps you relax and decompress.
• Alcohol and Smoking– Alcohol can cause fluctuations in blood sugar levels and tobacco can increase them, so it’s a good idea for everyone to limit alcohol consumption and quit smoking, but especially for those concerned about maintaining healthy, steady levels.
Suggested Use: Take two capsules once daily with water during a meal.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide.
Warning: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women, or people with known allergies to cinnamon or any ingredient in this product. If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before use.
DIABETICS/HYPOGLYCEMICS: USE ONLY UNDER PHYSICIAN SUPERVISION.
Keep out of the reach of children