Member’s Mark™ Heavy-Duty Red Cup 18 oz., 252 ct. are the perfect cups to choose for parties, tailgating before a big game, poolside, camping trips, picnics and everyday use. Each one of these 18-ounce disposable red cups is made of heavy-duty plastic for increased durability.
What Makes Member’s Mark Plastic Cups Superior?
Member’s Mark Heavy-Duty Red Cup are a go-to choice when you’re looking for a high-quality disposable cup for a company party or block party. Made of quality, heavy-duty plastic, these cups aren’t just for holding liquids and can stand up to multiple uses or heftier items, like food. Ridges are built into the sides for easy gripping, even on hot days when condensation is plentiful.
How and When Can I Use Plastic Cups?
No party is complete without the classic red disposable cup, but an event isn’t the only time you can use disposable plastic cups. Here are a few creative ways to use Member’s Mark Heavy-Duty Red Cup :
- Even camping trips need morning coffee Use these as disposable cold coffee cups when you’re roughing it with the family.
- Unwinding after a long day? Pour your “sleepytime” tea into these disposable tea cups.
- Throwing a soda-fueled birthday party for a wild group of little ones? Stock up on these heavy-duty cups and a pack of marker so everyone can tell whose drink is whose.
Can You Craft With Disposable Cups?
It’s true—these red disposable cups aren’t just for parties. Here are a few craft pieces you can create with our heavy-duty plastic cups:
- Build a luminaria in just a matter of minutes by poking holes all the way around your plastic cup. Then, place a tealight where you’d like the lamp to sit, turn the cup on its top so that it covers the tealight and watch as the lights shine around the room.
- Turn your plastic cups into planters. Simply fill these heavy-plastic cups with potting soil, seeds, water them as directed on the seed packet. You can paint the outside of your cup or keep them as-is.
- Remember tin can telephones when you were a kid? Now you can make them for your kiddos but with plastic cups. Simply take two plastic cups and puncture a small hole in the middle of the bottom of both. Cut a length of string, securing each string in each cup by tying the ends to two paperclips. Give each kid one plastic cup, send them apart, keep the string taut and watch the shock as they can hear each other speak through the plastic cups.
About this item
- 18 oz. red disposable cups
- Heavy-duty plastic construction
- Ideal for parties, outdoor eventsand everyday use
- 252 count