The Omega 30750 Engine Stand is designed to safely support up to 750 pounds of engine during the time that the engine is being rebuilt or repaired. This engine stand is constructed from heavy-gauge, welded-square tubular-steel that enhances durability and prevents distortion and/or twisting. It also features an extra-long handle with rubber grip for easy rotation and maneuvering. The head plate can be locked in eight positions and rotated 360 degrees, making your job way easier.
- Constructed from heavy-gauge, welded-square tubular-steel
- Extra long handle with rubber grip for easy rotation and maneuvering
- Head plate locks in eight positions and rotates 360 degrees
- Built with casters for easy maneuvering and positioning
- Weight capacity: 750 lbs.
- Overall height: 36-3/4"
- Head plate: 10" x 6"
- GW: 50.5 lbs