The HIT 125 Amp Flux-Core 120V Welder is versatile, compact and powerful. Easy to use and easy to carry, this Flux-Core Welder is ideal for jobs big and small at home, on the farm, or at the shop. The HIT Flux-Core Welder features 2 heat settings for advanced heat control. The Welder utilizes a 120V plug, so it can be used at any standard outlet, for convenience and versatility. Works with 2 flux-core wire sizes, 0.30 inch(0.8mm) and 0.35 inch (0.9mm) to weld all types of carbon steel up to 18 gauge or 3/16 inch thick. The 120-Volt HIT Flux-Core Welder is also equipped with advanced thermal overload protection, and included welding and ground cables.
- Compatible with 2 with flux-core wire sizes, 0.30 inch (0.8mm) and 0.35 inch (0.9mm), no gas
- 2 heat settings provides extra heat control
- Amperage output , 80 (125 max),
- 120V input, 20-Amps, 60 HZ, 27-volt no load, duty cycle 20% at 80A
- Kit includes 6 ft. MIG torch, 6.5 ft. ground cable with earth clamp, clipping hammer/brush & welding face shield, 0.30 inch (0.8mm) flux-cored wire sample spool
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.636.532.9888
17.56"L x 9.6"W5 x 14.37"H