Clorox Germicidal Bleach, with a concentration level of 8.25%, cleans, disinfects and deodorizes a variety of surfaces. It is EPA-registered to kill 39 organisms, including multiple strains of MRSA, Norovirus and 3 strains of influenza. Clorox Germicidal Bleach kills Clostridium difficile spores in 5 minutes on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed. Suitable for food-contact surfaces, Clorox Germicidal Bleach kills salmonella, E. coli and listeria. With the higher concentration level, dosage requirements for general disinfection are cut in half, providing better value and a smaller, easier to handle bottle. From Clorox Commercial Solutions, germicidal bleach is ideal for use in busy healthcare environments, offices, schools and other commercial facilities.
- GLOBAL PRODUCT TYPE: Cleaners & Detergents-Bleach
- APPLICATION: Bleach
- APPLICABLE MATERIAL: Ceramics; Cement/Concrete; Enamel; Fabric; Glass; Laminate; Metal; Plastic
- DIRT TYPES: Bacteria; Fungus; Germs; Grease; Mildew; Organic Matter; Soil; Stains
- SCENT: Regular
- PHYSICAL FORM: Liquid
- PACKING TYPE: Bottle
- CAPACITY (VOLUME): 121 oz
- PRE-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 0%
- POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 0%
- TOTAL RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 0%
- DISCLAIMER STATEMENT: DO NOT use this product full strength for cleaning surfaces.