WaterBrick and Seychelle Pump 2 Pure Water Filtration have put together a system for your clean drinking water needs. Whether in an emergency situation or on a camping trip, you can now have clean drinking water for you and your family. Bundled together are 2 blue WaterBricks (for clean water) and 1 tan WaterBrick (for unfiltered water) along with the new Seychelle Pump 2 Pure filtration kit. Each WaterBrick holds 3.5 gal. of water and the new Seychelle pump will filter up to 100 gal. of clean drinking water.
Protect yourself and those you love. Filter your drinking water using Pump 2 Pure and be assured of receiving clean, great-tasting, guaranteed-quality drinking water!
Built to reduce up to 99.9999% of cysts, bacteria and viruses from virtually any non-plumbed available water source, it is the product you need for various activities, including camping, traveling or emergency preparedness.
Just collect your unfiltered water in the tan WaterBrick container, use the Seychelle Pump 2 Pure filter system to remove contaminants, and filter to the 2 blue WaterBrick containers. Attach the lids and you have clean drinking water. Simple as that.
It's a small, compact water filtration system that will work anywhere and store in a very small space.
WaterBrick (3.5-gal, 2 blue and 1 tan)
- Size each: 9” W x 18” L x 6” H
- Lid diameter: 3-¼"
- Empty product weight: 2.52 lb
- Made from HDPE plastic
- Temperature-resistant constant of -104.8°F to 230°F
- WaterBrick filled with water can be frozen
- Notched lid with full rubber gasket for tight seal
- Includes detachable carrying handle
- BPA-free and FDA-compliant for storing water and food
- Ultraviolet protection
- Not designed for storing fuels or oil
- Interlocking design for easy stacking, storage and stability
- Spigot (1 included) can replace lid for easy usage
- Made in the USA
Seychelle Pump 2 Pure Kit
Seychelle has specialized in the research, development, production and sale of water purification systems for over 20 years.
- Compact pocket pump design
- Filters 100 gal. (378.54 liters) depending on particulates in the water
- This unit is designed to work with any non-plumbed available water source
- Quick disconnect fittings are installed to allow quick adaptation
- Water that has passed through the system is potable to drink
- Carrying case included
Advanced Filter removes:
- 99.9999% of bacteria, virus, e-coli, cysts
- 99.99% of chemicals
- 99.99% of chlorine, taste and odor
- Up to 90% of fluoride
- 99.99% of heavy metals
- 99.9999% of radiologicals
- The Pump 2 Pure uses Seychelle’s Exclusive Ionic-Adsorption Micro-Filtration Technology to eliminate or reduce up to 99.9999% of water-borne contamination such as:
- Aesthetic – Unpleasant taste, odors, cloudiness, silt, sediment, chlorine
- Bacteriologicals – harmful viruses, bacteriological pathogens, cryptosporidium, giardia
- Chemicals – toxic chemicals, arsenic, trihalomethanes, PCBs, PCEs, detergents and pesticides (DDT)
- Dissolved solids – heavy metals, aluminum, asbestos, cadmium, chromium 6, copper, lead and mercury
- Reduces up to 90% of fluoride
- Radiological – Gross Beta, Radon 222, Alpha Radium 226, Uranium, Plutonium, Cesium 134 and 137
- pH – increases the alkalinity (pH) of the drinking water up to 9.5
- Not to be used with salt water
Shipped in 1 box – 18.25 in x 18.25 in x 13.25 in – approx. 10 lbs