Augason Farm’s Deluxe Emergency 30-Day Food Supply for 1 person provides 11 food varieties, 24 food pouches, 200 total servings, 36,600 calories and an average of 1,220 calories per person per day. The shelf life of up to 25 years means you can store the kit away for a very long time knowing the flavor and nutritional content will be just as good years from now as it is today. Includes a nutritionally-balanced selection of fruit snacks, fortified milk and delicious and easy-to-prepare meals (just add water and simmer).
Family owned and operated since 1972, Augason Farms has refined their recipes and sourced the finest ingredients to create the highest quality, long-term freeze-dried meal solutions in the business. While most emergency food companies contract their production and packaging to outside manufacturers, they produce and package their food items from beginning to end. Giving you peace of mind, and the promise of the best quality and value you can purchase.
When buying any emergency food kit always consider the length of time the kit will feed the number of people being served and most importantly, the average number of calories the kit provides each person in a day. Be wise—the number of servings is important, but not all servings are the same size. Be ready—calories will sustain you and your family, not the number of servings. Augason Farms makes emergency preparedness simple!
- 11 varieties of food in 24 pouches
- 200 total servings of food
- 36,600 total calories
- Provides an average of 1220 calories per day per person
- 5.5-gallon square, easy to store pail with handle
- Net weight is 20 lbs., 7 oz.
- Shipping weight is approx. 23 lbs.
- Convenient 30-day Meal Planner included
- Up to a 25-year shelf life
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice – 3 pouches
- Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice – 3 pouches
- Creamy Potato Soup – 3 pouches
- Hearty Vegetable Chicken Flavored Soup – 2 pouches
- Fettuccine Alfredo – 1 pouch
- Spanish Rice – 3 pouches
- Strawberry Creamy Wheat – 1 pouch
- Buttermilk Pancakes – 3 pouches
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal – 3 pouches
- Morning Moo’s Low-Fat Milk Alternative – 1 pouch
- Banana Chips – 1 pouch
* Shelf life ranges from 10 to 25 years based on food type (see individual pouches for details). Unopened products included within a kit retain their shelf life after kit container is opened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions. Please remove the oxygen absorber after opening each pouch.