- Water Basics RED Line Series Filter (120 gallon filter capacity)
- Over 750 bottle refills per filter
- Removes bacteria, virus and protozoan cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Patented mouth valve prevents leaks and is natural to use
- Dust cover protects mouth valve from contamination
- Finger ring for easy transport and connection to packs and bags
- Reduces Chlorine and other chemicals
- Improves water taste, odor and clarity
- BPA-free, Iodine-free, chemical-free
- Filters made in the USA
RED Line Series Filter Technology: Meets or exceeds ANSI/NSF Standard 53 for removal of Protozoan, Cysts, Bacteria and Virus.
Activated Coconut Shell Carbon: Reduces waterborne chemicals*, improves taste and eliminates offensive odors.
Antimicrobial: Suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media.
Filter Removal Specifications:
- Protozoan Cysts: ≥ 99.9% per ANSI/NSF 53
- Bacteria: ≥ 99.9999% per ANSI/NSF 53 (such as E-coli, Cryptosporidium, etc)
- Virus: ≥ 99.99% per ANSI/NSF 53
- Chlorine Removal: Meets or Exceeds ANSI/NSF 42
- Additional Benefits: Reduces Chlorine and emerging contaminants.
- Filter Capacity: 120 gallons
- Flow (ml/min @3psi): 600 ml Max. / 300 ml Min
- Made in the USA