Alma de la Tierra means “Soul of the Earth” in Spanish. This Latin American blend is bright, clean, with delicate fruit sweetness and milk chocolate notes that characterize the organic coffees we are featuring. Bright, sweet and more approachable, tending to draw comments of “pure coffee flavor.”
- Flavor Notes: Bright, sweet citrus, subtle notes of chocolate, and smooth medium body.
- 100% Arabica Beans, artisan roasted in small batches
- Produced 100% at Peet’s Roasting Plant in Alameda, CA
- 60 Cups
- Compatible With Keurig® 2.0 Brewers As Well As Other K-Cup® Brewers
- Artisan Roasted In Small Batches