AeroBed® Opti-Comfort™ Description
Discover our softest, most comfortable sleep solution with the AeroBed® OptiComfort™ Air Mattress with Headboard. It sports a soft-touch, bonded fabric surface that is more puncture-resistant, lighter and uses less PVC. All it takes is the flick of a switch on the handheld wand to activate the built-in Perfect Pressure™ pump. The indicator on the pump will light up to tell you when the bed is full. If your guest wants a softer feel, they can simply press the firmness adjust button on the integrated Whoosh® valve to let out small amounts of air and find the perfect comfort level. The minutes it takes to set up this mattress will provide hours of relaxation for your guests as they recline against the integrated headboard. Once asleep, the headboard also helps keep their pillows in place. The next morning, your guests will wake feeling like they spent the night in a traditional bed, especially since the 18-inch height makes it easier to get up. When you’re ready to pack up, the integrated Whoosh® valve helps deflate the bed with ease, and the carry bag offers simple storage until the next blissful night.
• OptiComfort™ bonded fabric surface is more durable and soft to the touch
• 90% more puncture-resistant, 20% lighter and uses 30% less PVC than standard AeroBed® air mattresses of the same size
• Antimicrobial sleep surface resists odor, mildew and fungus
• Built-in Perfect Pressure™ pump provides easy inflation without holding a button
• Pressure indicator on the pump lights up when your mattress is full
• Pump control wand lets you up the firmness while remaining comfortable in bed
• 4-layer construction is similar to a traditional bed and provides extra support for a more restful sleep
• Designed to let you tuck in your sheets
• Integrated Whoosh® valve built into the pump deflates your mattress easily for compact storage
• Firmness adjust button on the Integrated Whoosh® valve lets you easily make the bed softer
• 18-in. bed height makes getting in and out of bed easier
• Leak-proof promise – 100% quality tested
• Fits standard queen size sheets
• Supports up to 600 lbs.
• Approximate inflated dimensions: 78 x 60 x 18 in.
• Quick and easy storage with included carry bag
• 2 Year Limited Warranty (See Below)
The Coleman Company, Inc. guarantees this product against defects in materials and workmanship for the following periods: the pump and valve, two (2) years from the date of original retail purchase and the mattress, one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase. The Coleman Company, Inc. will repair or replace any product or part which may prove defective under conditions of normal use during the warranty period. In the event the specific product or part cannot be repaired or replaced, we will replace your product with a similar product of equal or greater value. This warranty is non-transferable, and is valid for the first, original purchase from an Authorized Dealer of AeroBed® products. Purchasers may confirm the status of Authorized Dealers by calling 1-800-387-6161 Canada; 1-800-835-3278 U.S.A. For warranty details, please see the product instruction manual inside the box.
Opti-Comfort™ Bonded Fabric
Opti-Comfort™ bonded fabric surface is more durable and soft to the touch. This bonded fabric surface results in a 90% more puncture-resistant sleeping surface, 20% lighter bed and uses 30% less PVC than standard AeroBed® air mattresses of the same size.
Perfect Pressure™ Pump
Inflate the bed easily without holding a button using the control wand to activate the powerful, built-in pump. The Perfect Pressure™ indicator light on the pump will let you know when to switch it off.
Built in Headboard
The minutes it takes to set up this mattress will provide hours of relaxation for your guests as they recline against the integrated headboard. Once asleep, the headboard also helps keep their pillows in place.
18-inch Bed Height
Your guests will wake feeling like they spent the night in a traditional bed, especially since the 18-inch height makes it easier to get up. This also allows for the fit of standard queen size sheets.